You can now embed training and company videos to your handbooks! Please note that this is still a beta feature and if you run into any issues you can always reach out to us for help by clicking the support button on the bottom right part of the screen.
Follow the following steps to add a video to your section.
1. Either add a new blank section or pick an existing section to add your video to:
2. Click on "Insert/Edit Media " in the toolbar and add the link of your video in the source tab
3. (Optional): Customize the size of the video player by updating the dimensions. The recommended size is automatically input when you paste the link.
Note: If you want to customize the size of the video on the handbook you can change the dimension numbers and change the size by increasing or decreasing it. It is recommended to keep the option "Constrain Proportions" ticked.
4. Click "Ok" to add the video to your section:
5. Click "Publish" to save and update the handbook:
You can follow the video version of the same guide below: