To insert a video within a page, the video has to be hosted on a video hosting platform, such as YouTube or Vimeo. Continue reading and/or watch the video demo if preferred.
Tip: Double check your video's viewing setting is not set to private. If not set to public, an error message may display. If set to restricted, a password may be required to view.
1. Select the text box to insert the video. Within a text box, the toolbar pop-up will appear.
2. Click on the "Insert/edit media" icon in the toolbar.
3. A pop-up will appear. Here is where you'll paste the video link. At this point, ensure your uploaded video's direct link URL is copied.
Tip: In Youtube/Vimeo, there may be other "share" methods but you only need to copy the video's "direct link" to use in the General tab.
4. Paste the entire video URL in the "Source" field.
5. Optional: You can set and change your video's size prior to inserting.
To avoid video skewing, ensure the "Constrain proportions" box is selected.
Tip: 900px is the full width of a standard text box in the editor.
6. Click OK to apply the changes.
7. Voila! Your video should now appear within the text box. Be sure to test it out.
You can watch a video version of this same guide below:
1. Go to the "Share" option on your video. (In this example, the video is hosted on Loom.)