In this article, we'll be referencing this URL at a couple of places. You can figure out what to use there by going to Manage Organization > Configuration
If you've custom domain setup on AirMason
- then your Organization URL will be your custom domain (Eg: handbooks.johnsmithweb.com)
- otherwise it will be books.airmason.com/<company-handle>, where <company-handle> is company handle that you've set up. (Eg: books.airmason.com/johnsmith)
Setting up AirMason app on Idaptive:
- Login to Idaptive and select Web Apps menu from Dashboard
- On the Web Apps screen, click on Add Web Apps button
- While adding a new web app, switch to Custom tab and scroll down to select SAML option, then click Add. You can close this screen now.
- On the Settings page, populate Airmason app details
- On the Trust page, scroll down to Service Provider Configuration section, select Manual Configuration radio button and then set Entity ID & ACS URL as https://<Organization URL>/idaptive/saml2 (replace <Organization URL> with your Organization URL)
- On the SAML Response page, add the following attribute names (case sensitive) and map them to correct attribute values:
7. On the Permission tab, we need to add users to this app. If we want to add all the users then we can click on the Add button and search for “Every” in the search bar and select “Everybody” from the result list.
Connecting Idaptive SSO app to AirMason:
- Under your newly created Idaptive app, go to Trust page and copy the following:
1.1. Entity ID / Issuer Url
1.2. Single Sign On Url
1.3. Signing Certificate
- Now, login to airmason.com and go to Integrations page
- Select Idaptive app from SSO applications and click on Connect and set the following params:
3.1. Issuer URL as Entity ID / Issuer Url value from Step 1.1.
3.2. SAML 2.0 Endpoint as Single Sign On Url value from Step 1.2.
3.3. Certificate as Signing Certificate value from Step 1.3.
Testing Idaptive SSO as employee:
- Go to your Organization URL. It should show you login page for viewing your handbooks
- Click on "Login with Idaptive"
- It should take you to login using Idaptive SSO credentials (if you are not logged in)
- Once you log in, it should bring you back to AirMason and you should be able to view handbooks you've access to (similar to what is shown below).