1. In the editor, click on "menu" button in the top left corner.
2. When you hover over a selected page, click on the eye icon to hide the page.
3. Once you have hidden a page, it will appear greyed out in the menu as seen below.
This means it is no longer visible at all within your published handbook.
4. To unhide a page, click on the same eye icon.
5. Now you will see the page reappear as normal in the menu.
Voila! When reviewing the preview and/or published link, you will now notice the page title disappeared or reappeared.