1. Select the multiple-choice question template from [ where?]
2. Input your question at the top, then populate your answers underneath. You'll need 1 correct answer and 3 incorrect answers to create a multiple-choice question.
3. Change the color of the correct answer by clicking on the "style" button.
4. Click the "Multiple Choice" dropdown.
5. Choose the correct answer from the "Select answer" dropdown.
6. Select the "Customize Template" dropdown to change the colors of the boxes and letters.
7. Input a hexcode for your border color or choose one from the pop-up window.
8. Follow the same steps to select your letter color.
9. Your multiple choice box and letter colors will now be changed in the handbook.
10. Incorrect answers will turn the box red. Next to it, a red X will appear.
11. Correct answers will turn the box green. Next to it, a green checkmark will appear.