1. Click within the textbox or highlighted the desired text to insert a numbered list.
2. In the pop-up toolbar, click on numbered list or bullet points icon.
3. If your text was already highlighted, it will automatically apply the bullets to the list. If not, you can now type in your text to create the bullets.
In this example, we have used the numbered list. By pressing enter/return, you will see your next numbered point automatically appear. Tip: You can also press the tab key to indent a numbered point.
4. To change the bullet symbol, click on the arrow specifically seen in the pop-up toolbar to select a different numbered bullet for either/or.
5. This will expand some other alternative bullet designs.