If the signatures setting is on, employees will be required to complete the checklist before they can sign off on the handbook. Their signatures will be tracked.
If the signatures setting is off, the checklist will be visible on the employee portal to check off as needed. But a signature will not be required for the handbook.
Note: The checklist template is not a data collection tool. It's a compliance mechanism that requires employees to navigate through certain checklist items prior to signing off.
1. Activate the "Make checklist completion required" toggle switch in the "Progress bar settings" tab within the "PAGES" sidebar. When activated, the toggle switch will turn blue.
2. Navigate to the "Signatures" tab of your handbook. Select the "Settings" pane.
3. Activate the "Require a signature" toggle switch. When activated, the toggle switch will turn blue.
4. A "REQUIRED" notification will appear in the table of contents to notify employees.
5. Employees will need to complete any outstanding tasks to sign this handbook.
6. Once all outstanding items are compelted, employees will be able to click on the "SIGN" button.
7. If "required signature" is toggled off.
8. "Off" and save changes
9. Checklist required is no longer there
10. You will now see that there is no "complete task to sign document" anymore for the employee
Have other questions? Click here for more support articles, tutorials, and how-tos!