Each document in your AirMason account has its own unique URL. This will only become live upon its first time being launched/published, however the link will still be assigned prior to publishing.
You can quickly find and share a handbook's unique link by following the steps below:
If your document is published or unpublished:
1. Find the tile for this document on your admin dashboard and click the three dots, then Settings
2. Copy the URL in this box:
You can also change this link by inputting the new URL you'd like to use and hitting "Save changes".
If your document is already published:
1. Hover over the handbook you need the link for
2. Click on Share
3. Your direct share links will appear in this modal, containing links to both the handbook itself and your employee portal
4. Click on Copy link
5. You are then set to share this with your team!