1. In the editor platform, add a new page selecting the "Horizontal Scroll" template
2. Replace the default text inside each tile and add new tiles by clicking "Add values" in the bottom left corner
You can have a maximum of 20 tiles and minimum of three per page.
3. To delete a tile, click on the X in the top right hand corner of the tile
4. Click on the "Style" tab then hit "Customize template" to access design customization options
You can change the scrollbar colour under "Scroll color" and change the background color of the boxes under "Background tile colour".
5. You can also choose sharp or rounded corners under "Corners for tile"
For more support with this or any other page template on AirMason, please contact email@example.com.