1. Spruce up your document by using a variety of background designs.
To improve engagement, try playing around with ways to bring different pages to life.
Tip: Ensure the text on these backgrounds is legible for readers.
2. Utilize our interactive layout templates for a more dynamic experience. Play around with different templates.
Tip: There are over 20+ templates in the editor to choose from! Have you tried out the "Carousel" template? How about playing with the "Multiple Choice" function?
3. Use beautiful high-res photography or iconography to help break up lengthy content.
There are a handful of free royalty stock resources out there to use to our advantage! Photos and icons can also help bring more emotion and brand tone to the document. When used correctly, it can make the document more visually appealing and aesthetically pleasing.
4. Showcase more "movement" through the use of videos or animated GIFs.
Animations are eye-catching and will help make your document not feel so stark or boring. Instead of inserting pages and pages of text, why not embed your company's welcome video? How about breaking bullet points into animated graphics?
Tip: Try not to overdo it where it becomes too distracting from the content. Be mindful of the maximum 5MB file size upload.
5. Create section dividers for better navigation and flow.
In your document's Table of Contents menu, organize and group pages together by creating section titles. Then explore the idea of inserting visual section divider pages. Splitting the document up and having buckets will help readers digest the content and navigate easier.
Tip: Learn more in the "How to add section titles" article. You can hide these pages in the Table of Contents menu so that they don't appear repeated twice. Read more in the "How to hide pages" article.
6. Stick to your company brand guidelines and style guide.
Ensure you are using the correct brand fonts, colours, imagery so that the document remains consistent throughout. Pay attention to the different treatments of the heading, subheading, and body copy. Having a consistent look and feel will make the document appear professional.
Tip: Read more in the "How to change colours", "How to change fonts", or "How to change" articles.