1. Go into the AirMason editor and open the handbook you want to publish.
2. Select the "Publish" button in the top right corner.
3. A pop-up panel will appear where you may choose to notify the team about the new updates. To notify them, toggle the switch to "Yes". Then Select "Send notification and publish".
4. Leave switch untoggled to not notify employees. Then select "Publish handbook".
5. Voila! You have successfully published a new version of your document!
Have other questions? Click here for more support articles, tutorials, and how-tos!